Then vs Now: Seth Rollins
This week’s edition of Then vs Now features the current WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins.
Let’s take a look how Seth Rollins has evolved over 7 years from his NXT debut in 2012 to this year in the WWE.
After signing a WWE developmental in August 2010, Seth Rollins made his FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling), WWE’s then developmental territory, on September 30, 2010.
Rollins would be part of the inaugural NXT roster during FCW’s rebrand into NXT. The future Universal Champion would make his NXT debut on the second NXT episode.
Rollins would become the inaugural NXT Champion defeating Jinder Mahal in the tournament final to seal his name in the history books.
Fast forward to 2019, The BeastSlayer is the current WWE Universal Champion. This is his second reign with the big red belt after defeating Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam 2019.
In addition to his two Universal Championship reigns, Seth Rollins has achieved the following in the last 7 years in the WWE:
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship x2
- WWE Intercontinental Championship x2
- WWE United States Championship x1
- WWE/Raw Tag Team Championship x5
- 29th Triple Crown Champion
- 11th Grand Slam Champion (In current format)
- 2014 Money in the Bank Winner
- 2019 Men’s Royal Rumble Winner
What is next for The BeastSlayer?